The saxon 130/900 EQ2 Velocity Reflector Telescope is the scope intermediate astronomers want.
This telescope’s 130mm primary mirror collects 30% more light than a 114mm scope, resulting in better resolution and clearer images. Views of the Moon’s craters, Jupiter’s moons and deep space objects is possible with this scope. The slow motion controls and German Equatorial mount helps with tracking sky objects, making sure it stays in your view for longer.
The saxon 1309EQ2 Velocity Reflector Telescope features the following:
- 130mm aperture
- 900mm focal length (F/6.9)
- 5.2″ aluminised & overcoated mirror
- Smooth rack and pinion 1.25″ focuser
- 5×24 finderscope
- Super eyepieces
- 1.5x erecting prism for terrestrial use
- German Equatorial EQ2 mount
- Aluminium tripod with accessory tray
Please note does not Qualify for Free Freight as a Bulky Item (Large)